(suitable for boats/caravans/horseboxes)
- Stop (brake), Indicator (Tail) and Turn functions combined, ideal to use as an identification light bar as well as a high mount third brake light for trailers.
- 11 LEDs of super flux (P4) type, super bright and super long life span up to 100,000 hours.
- The PC lens and housing are ultrasonically welded together to ensure a permanent and waterproof seal.
- The LEDs are sealed by epoxy and the circuit board is coated with conformal coating which provides excellent moisture and environmental protection.
- Red LEDs meet DOT FMVSS 108/SAE requirements for high mount third brake light and identification light.
- Rated for 12V, tested to 13.8V.
- This light requires a separate switch to operate.
Part No. - HMS466RR
Finish - Red Plastic
Lighting Colour - Red
Input Voltage - 12V
No. of LEDs - 11
LED Type - P4
Current draw at 13.8V - 15/250mA