(Suitable for boats/caravans/horseboxes)
- This newly designed Low Profile LED Down Light is particularly suitable for applications where the depth of the cut-out hole is limited.
- This is a TIN (Titanium Nitrite) plated brass down light with a clear PC lens. The lens is specially designed to distribute light illuminated from the warm white LED’s.
- The circuit board is completely sealed in epoxy to resist water, corrosion and vibration.
- The 18 LED’s give the approximate equivalent brightness of a 7 watt halogen bulb at a rated 12V.
- Rated at 12V - operative at 13.8V.
- Super long life span of up to 100,000 hours.
- This light requires a separate switch to operate.
- Also available with cool white LEDs - listed separately.
Part No. - HMS445BWW
Finish - TIN Brass
Lighting Colour - Warm White
Input Voltage - 12V
No. of LEDs - 18
LED Type - 5mm
Current draw at 13.8V - 120mA
Luminous Intensity - 54lm